SCHEDULE OF BANDS
4:30 WEIRD MUSIC
5:30 CONSTANT SMILES
6:45 SKY CREATURE
9:15 LOCATE S,1
3:30 COSMIC CREAM
4:30 LIVING HOUR
5:30 TRUTH CLUB
6:30 THE FOREIGN RESORT
8:30 FUCK MONEY
9:30 DEAF CLUB
3:30 JOHNNY GERM & THE MEMBRAINS
ABOUT VOV 2023
The 19th annual Valley of the Vapors Independent Music Festival is presented by Low Key Arts, a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit.
VOV is all ages; children 12 and under enter free and do not require a ticket or pass. Daily parking is free.
In addition to the live performances detailed above, VOV features approximately 20 vendors selling handmade and artisanal goods and services, as well as free workshops, kids activities, live art demos, food trucks, drinks, and of course, the incredible wide open spaces and majestic forestry of Cedar Glades Park.
Please note that CAMPING is not included with music day tickets or music weekend passes. Camping must be purchased separately, is primitive and offers no potable water. RV's and campers are welcome. All trash must be removed.
THINGS TO KNOW:
• Doors open at 4:00 PM Friday, March 17; 2:00 PM Saturday, March 18; and 2:00 PM Sunday, March 19
• Campers are welcome to set up from 2:00 PM Friday
• Tickets and Passes are available at the entrance - cash and cards accepted
• Camping is primitive; no potable water; all trash must be removed (dumpster on site)
• Camping grills allowed; no individual fires
• Nightly bonfires begin at 10:00 PM (after the last band!) at both camping areas
• During the 3 nights of VOV, the gates to Cedar Glades will remain open all night
• Well-behaved dogs welcome
• No generators
• Workshops are free and take place under the pavilion. No registration required.
• Workshops schedule available here.
• Southern Enduro Tour is also taking place at Cedar Glades this weekend. Please see map for parking plan.
• Parking plan is contingent on weather; there may be some improvising!
• You will be guided to parking upon entry. Please display the provided pass on your dashboard.
• Do not leave valuables in your car.
Low Key Arts
P.O. Box 467 Hot Springs, AR 71902
461 Wildcat Rd.
Hot Springs, Arkansas 71913